The village of Cedri is located in the Valdera region, on a marly hillock bordered by the streams Isola and Roglio, which join into a single creek a little further downstream between the villages of Montelopio and Ghizzano.
The parish church of San Giorgio the Martyr originally dated back to the early medieval period. An important and radical renovation was carried out in 1833 on the original structure. Inside is a valuable organ dating back to the 19th century, built by Marcello Paoli.
In the church there is also one of the sound installations of Voci, a project based on listening to a story that can only take place in a certain place and under certain conditions.