The church in the hamlet of Montecchio, dedicated to St Lucia and St Pancrazio, locks the small village to the west side. Built in the Middle Ages together with a castle at the highest point of its bedrock, it has undergone various changes over the years until it assumed its current appearance in the 19th century. The very simple façade, coated by plaster, culminates in a tympanum. It was probably rebuilt in 1881 on the occasion of the reconstruction of its large bell tower, as we can see from a badge placed on the bell tower itself. In the internal dome of the church is a fresco of a dove, symbol of the Holy Spirit surrounded by rays of light.