At the time of the Knights Templar  a little church dedicated to San Michele was located at the entrance to the village; its last remains were destroyed by the family Ballati Neri who rebuilt it in 1860, renaming it after San Domenico. Legend has it that the marquis responsible for such a havoc was run over and killed by his horse as divine punishment.

Share with love!